Join Our TeAM
We are looking for a passionate and creative full-time Graphic Designer who can work remotely to design and manage digital and print designs for our marketing needs. The Graphic Designers responsibilities will include managing all graphic design tasks, refining projects and drafts, and generating creative ideas.
- Bachelor’s degree in graphic design, or any related field.
- After Effects & Premier Pro (Added Advantages)
- Conceptualize visuals based on requirements.
- Create engaging and on-brand graphics for a variety of media.
- Develop illustrations, logos and other designs using software or by hand.
- Use the appropriate colours and layouts for each graphic.
- Work with copywriters and creative directors to produce the final design.
- Amend designs after feedback and ensure final graphics and layouts are visually appealing and on-brand.
- Test graphics across various media platforms.
- Stay updated on industry trends and new technologies.
- Proven graphic design experience with a strong portfolio.
- Familiarity with design software and technologies (such as Illustrator, Photoshop).
- A keen eye for aesthetics and details.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Ability to work methodically and meet deadlines.
- Degree in Design, Fine Arts or any related field is a plus.
- Comfortable working in a remote environment and using communication and project management tools such as Slack, Trello, etc.
- Ability to receive constructive feedback and make necessary changes.
- Proficiency in English language, both written and verbal.
Apply for this position
We will review all the submitted applications and revert back to you once the candidates are shortlisted.