Join Our TeAM
We are looking for an Administrative Officer to join our team. The candidate performs operations by application of predefined models, using elementary professional knowledge work is given through precise instructions. Handles the day-to-day administrative operations for a department, delivers multiple tasks to support a team within a technical environment.
- Any Graduate
- Office Administration, Executive Support, Arrangement Support, Internal Operations, HR Assistance, Time management, Calendar Management, MS Office, Team Player
- Coordinate office activities and operations to secure efficiency and compliance to company policies.
- Use independent judgement to provide timely and effective secretarial, administrative, and clerical support to the organization.
- Manage appointments, schedules and make travel arrangements to make best use of time.
- Screen telephone calls, incoming mail, publications, and other correspondence, including confidential information. Establish and maintain highly confidential files.
- Compose, gather, compile, verify and analyse information for use in documents such as letters, memos, reports, speeches, and presentations.
- Review and process expense statements, invoices, and check requests.
- Arranging both internal and external events and meetings.
- Maintaining and preparing team communication, announcements, organization chart and organization changes, updating the same in company social media accounts.
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office and office management software (Slack, etc.)
- Qualifications in secretarial studies will be an advantage.
- Strong organization and time management skills.
- Strong problem-solving skills, detail-oriented, with a can-do attitude
- Adhering to the principles & values.
- Learning & researching.
- Adapting and responding to change.
Apply for this position
We will review all the submitted applications and revert back to you once the candidates are shortlisted.